IRA and 401k Business Financing | ROBS Plan
When you set up your own Maryland Business Funding Plan commonly known as a ROBS (Roll Over as Business Startup) Plan you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$196.73 – Maryland State Initial Filing fee
All profit and nonprofit corporations (domestic and foreign), as well as all limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and limited liability partnerships must submit annual reports and associated processing fees each year following their dates of incorporation/registration. The annual fees are: $300.00 for profit corporations, LPs, LLPs, and LLCs The report is due by the end of the anniversary month of the date of incorporation.
Maryland Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
|We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey Maryland Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically.