A Maryland Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control offers you the ability to use your retirement funds to make almost any type of investment, including real estate, mortgages and trust deeds, precious metals, and many other alternative investments without requiring the permission of your custodian.
State filing fee: $196.73
All profit and nonprofit corporations (domestic and foreign), as well as all limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and limited liability partnerships must submit annual reports and associated processing fees each year following their dates of incorporation/registration. The annual fees are: $300.00 for profit corporations, LPs, LLPs, and LLCs The report is due by the end of the anniversary month of the date of incorporation.
Self Directed IRA LLC VIP Plan
- Setup the LLC in the State of Maryland*
- Prepare and File the Articles of Organization with the State
- Provide a Customized Self Directed IRA LLC Operating Agreement
- Provide the LLC Record Book including Membership Certificates, Minutes, Seals, Transfer Ledger and Binder
- Obtain the EIN from the IRS
- Co-ordinate setup with an IRS approved Custodian**
- 24/7 Online Customer Support
- Toll Free Phone Support
*Plus State Filing Fee** Plus Custodian Fees
We handle all the details to quickly, efficiently , and economically set up your Self Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control
Simply choose a name for your LLC (i.e. XYZ Investments LLC….ABC Holdings LLC) and click the Buy Now! button below or call the Toll Free number below…Call now for free name check